Thursday, September 13, 2007

Missbehave Party

So my cell phone was swiped by some stupid f*ck and wouldnt you know it t-mobile had my blackberry on back order. I took the time to be MIA for a bit and finally came out just in time for the Missbehave Magazine party and some Missbahaving of my own .....






My Denver party peeps ...







shetal and martin gettin' there drink on





this girl had a rad "cadillac" purse




Kareem Black kickn it ....





bronques of lastnightsparty.com

more missbehavin' via his site



We bounced out and made a visit to one of my favorite old haunts Beauty Bar just in time to discover their fresh make-over.












Michael was rockin' out on the turntables when we walked in ...












He hooked up the fancy new drink tokens .. vegas style baby!










Our favorite bartender serving up the drinks proper ....



and the let the antics begin ;-)







No comments: