Monday, November 12, 2007

Stephanie's Birthday Dinner and Taylor Mcferrin Show

Hit one of my favorite restaurants Bozu for some birthday festivities for my girl Stephanie ..







some pics of the birthday girl and dinner ....















































































The party continued down the block at Rose's Live Music Lounge to catch Taylor Mcferrin's CMJ Showcase.





Although this isnt the show I caught ..its definitely worth viewing.. the guy has got some serious talent...

03/07/2007 : Taylor McFerrin Live @ JazzMix / Jazz à Vienne 2007

Add to My Profile | More Videos



You can peep more of his music here... and hit up my girl Steph for bookings lafera@littleempiremusic.com











I proceeded to sip some wine and find some debauchery before heading home ...was definitely a fun night in the burg and a nice change of pace.

No comments: