Monday, January 28, 2008

Mickey Avalon at Snitch

So I'm a slacker and still catching up on 2007 photos. What can I say really? Blogging takes time and with the NYC grind I tend to not have too much on my hands.

(Nov 07)
Christian, myself and Kimyon kickin it ...






The place was packed like a sardine can! It was actually pretty annoying but nonetheless stoked Mickey is filling the venues.




Vegas, Christian, and Friend





Mickey Avalon performance

















Kev holdn' down the turntables...




Andre Legacy and Dirt Nasty take the stage ..




Simon Rex aka "dirt nasty" performing with the "plastic twins" as back up dancers






"Dirt Nasty", Mickey Avalon, and Andre Legacy





Just after his NYC performance a Boost Mobile commercial launched with Mickey Avalon, Jermain Dupri and Young Jeezy.
Boost Anthem 2.0

No comments: