Monday, August 20, 2007

Daft Punk - Keyspan Park

So I was able to hit up the Daft Punk Concert at Keyspan Park two weeks ago. I was bummed I wasnt able to make it home to Denver and experience them at Red Rocks. (especially after I found out my best friend went with an ALL ACCESS hook up!) I was still stoked to be able to tag along with my friend Shyam last minute and have a cool Coney Island Experience. Thanks Shyam!!

Here is a link that was passed along if you want to hear Daft Punk Live at Coney Island. (Personally I think it was more about the light show!) www.humanrobotsinbrooklyn.com


I love the NOTE POSTED on the link ....

ATTN HATERS

this is a bootleg recording made for myself, not for you. the set was just so amazing i decided to post it. if you want a better bootleg, feel free to buy one of these and do it yourself. have fun convincing 20,000 people to shut the fuck up.

Another link passed on to me: Inside the Daft Punk Pyramid


insidepyramid
Originally uploaded by thedailyswarm




Here are the better pics I was able to capture...


ran into these robot guys on the way in ...





























The scene juste before they exit....













Back to rock it out some more .....











I couldnt quite capture the shot I wanted but when they turned their backs to walk away.. this was what you saw. The crowd reaction was sick! Everyone was completely caught off guard in awwww.....





Die hard fan I caught on the way out...




I wasnt really interested in driving home in traffic and had packed a bottle of wine, cups, etc for a late night coney island experience and some beach time. So glad I did!











This was the unusual path that led to the beach... I thought it should have been yellow! "follow the yellow brick road! oh my!"









Anita breaking open the bottle of vino ...





Me loving the sounds of the water, breeze in my hair and sand on my toes ...



Group shot ...



we bounced out shortly after and I took a collection of coney island shots. will have to post another time. I'll close it out with this pic ...robin rolled up on us sans batman. He was definitely a character ...


No comments: