Saturday, October 13, 2007

A day in the burg' ...

Kicked off with brunch with chapman and shetal at relish ...














and some wandering around my lovely neighborhood ..




really liked this poster....














sweet ride ....would love to drive it ;-)










Knickers & things - Cute paintings by Abbie J. Zuidema at Jumelle




adore all these hearts....











some art sculptures I loved at a local gallery ...










these bags are insane! can you imagine the airport hassles ;-)















Popped into Mollusk Surf Shop and checked out the new store ...





Shyam checking out the boards ...











I saw this as I walked out of the shop ...















Me .. I suppose daydreaming .. at the Lodge ;-)





grabbed dinner at Marlow and Sons which I HIGHLY recommend and did some serious bar hopping ... lets just say I was hurting the next day ;-)

No comments: