Friday, March 21, 2008

Aids Walk 2008

So I'm not really sure what's come over me this year but I'm definitely a lady on a mission! I've been all about holding down my job, getting back in school, and picking up an interesting freelance project which will soon be revealed. Recently, I made the decision to participate in this years Aids Walk and have also formed a team called MEOW (MOST EXCELLENT OUTRAGEOUS WOMEN) to join me in my little adventure.

Here's what it comes down to. At some point you realize how fortunate you are in your life and its time to start giving back. End of Story.

So getting down to it! Its time to start raising money for Aids walk and I've set a fundraising goal of $1,000 which I can achieve with your support. Minimum donation is $25 and up (depending on how much your wallet is willing to spare). Of course everything is tax deductible which means you can write it off come tax time.


Donations can be made here and are very much appreciated. Or you can make a direct donation to my team here






Thanks for the support!

Vanessa

No comments: