Sunday, March 9, 2008

Denver Christmas

REWIND to the holidays.. Yes I'm still playing catch up on a few missing posts.


I flew home to Denver just in time for a white christmas ...






colorado got a good 6-10 inches of snow depending on where you were. This is me in my snowboarding boots.







good day for riding so we hit the roads ...






its good to be home ...





unfortunately the roads are pretty bad ..






semi troubles ...





Not sure if you can see this guy but he was kite surfing on ice. Welcome to Breckenridge!





another glimpse..






on mountain it was 7 degrees. yeah you heard me. got some good riding in and pounced some shots and food at the bar. then broke out.



back on the road..




we rolled through South Park ..






then broke out back to Denver ..





and hit up Benders.. which was the beginning and the end.






Our DJ for the night ...





I was feelin' this piece on the wall ...





A shot of the ladies before calling it a night...






these shoes were made for walkin' and a home I go ...

No comments: