Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Peace Treaty and "31 under 31"

Props to a our Ladies Lotto Girls..Farah Malik and Dana Arbib who recently took their love for high fashion and ancient craftmanship and created A Peace Treaty. The 08 collection is unisex and comprised of limited edition finely woven/hand-loomed scarves from Pakistan.




one of my personal fav's



I had the chance to check out the line at the Ladies Lotto sponsored "31 under 31" photography exhibit and I highly suggest jumping on this line! Some scarves have already SOLD OUT!

some photos from the night ...


(syama, myself,stacy, and shetal)





(p.s. I did NOT cut my hair, I have it pulled back in pigtails)




More photos of the "31 under 31" event here and via flickr.

last of them


Props to the amazing Natalie Blacker and ladies lotto girls for putting together a stellar event!

No comments: